The health and safety of our LMA CPA & Associates team and clients is our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation. Currently, our office is open; although we have been working from our home offices as well to accomidate our team's personal needs. To accommodate any concerns, we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Butte County Health Dept. and have:
- Increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices
- Provided legal postings and notices around and outside of our office, as well as trained staff on social distancing, cleaning protocols, and working safely with each other and clients
- Added additional alcohol-based sanitizer, wipes, and sprays
- Informed our staff - that if anyone is feeling ill, they need to stay home
We are also here to serve you via phone, video conference, and e-mail. As always, our online portal is available to you to upload and share documents safely and securely.
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online
- You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Please contact us at (530) 342-7736 or via e-mail anytime. Our phone extensions are being forwarded to our mobiles, so that we will not miss your call or a voicemail from you, if we are working from home.
We are committed to serving our clients with care, and we are taking every precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of both our team members and clients. Please call or email us, if you have any questions.